PIPEROID Tenor & Silky paper craft robot kit - Jazzman & Cat
Regular price $25.00
PIPEROID is an award winning paper craft kit from Kyoto, Japan that is a mix of traditional block construction toy and origami.
Sax player Tenor stands out with his unique hairstyle and loud laugh. But actually he is timid inside and always gets nervous before he goes on stage. He can calm himself down when he pets his cat, Silky, but the moody cat doesn't always allow him to do that. On those days, Tenor's performance on stage is as sad as it can get.
- ONLY PAPER PIPES - Package includes 5 rolled-up paper pipes that come in two diameters. Larger pipes have multiple pre-drilled holes that snugly holds the thinner pipes.
- NO SKILLS REQUIRED - If you can use scissors and fold paper airplanes, you can build them in as little as 30 minutes! Pictorial instructions similar to origami kits indicate where to cut, fold, and insert the paper pipes. No tape or glue needed and all joints can even move!
- BONDING TIME WITH KIDS - Get kids off smart phones and teach them how to use scissors and follow directions. Build one together with kids age 6+, and let them build alone starting at 10+.
- INSPIRE THE KID INSIDE YOUR HEART - Remember the excitement as a kid building toy blocks and working on art craft projects? PIPEROID paper robot and animal kits will surprise you and bring back the memory lane.
- PERFECT PARTY FAVORS - Available in various style, these paper kits are ideal for origami lovers, science party, treasure box prizes, goodie bags and stocking stuffers.