PIPEROID Friends: Mantis Harry - paper craft robot kit from Japan
PIPEROID is an award winning paper craft kit from Kyoto, Japan that is a mix of traditional block construction toy and origami.
Harry Mantis's Story
Intelligent. He likes keeping himself busy. He is not comfortable unless he is calculating something or using his organizer. To tell the truth he sometimes feels superior to his fellows. He sees himself as brilliant and loves himself. Therefore he prefers to be in a city rather than in the jungle. This is because in a city area there are millions of glass windows and doors in which he can check his good looking image.
- ONLY PAPER PIPES - Package includes 5 rolled-up paper pipes that come in two diameters. Larger pipes have multiple pre-drilled holes that snugly holds the thinner pipes.
- NO SKILLS REQUIRED - If you can use scissors and fold paper airplanes, you can build them in as little as 30 minutes! Pictorial instructions similar to origami kits indicate where to cut, fold, and insert the paper pipes. No tape or glue needed and all joints can even move!
- BONDING TIME WITH KIDS - Get kids off smart phones and teach them how to use scissors and follow directions. Build one together with kids age 6+, and let them build alone starting at 10+.
- INSPIRE THE KID INSIDE YOUR HEART - Remember the excitement as a kid building toy blocks and working on art craft projects? PIPEROID paper robot and animal kits will surprise you and bring back the memory lane.
- PERFECT PARTY FAVORS - Available in various style, these paper kits are ideal for origami lovers, science party, treasure box prizes, goodie bags and stocking stuffers.